WHO IS AN EXPERT?
Here at Expert Consulting we endeavour to attract leading experts across a variety of disciplines.
Our register of experts include people from all walks of life, academics, industry professionals and medical specialists, defining them as individuals with special skills, professional qualifications or practical and technical knowledge who are considered by their peers to be experts in a particular field. Expert Consulting establishes the expertise of applicants by thorough reference checking, scrutiny of curriculum vitae and peer review.
The role of an expert
As an expert witness, your primary duty is to the Court. You are permitted to offer your opinion to the Court which is a distinction to most other witnesses in proceedings provided your opinion is based on specialised knowledge in assessment of the relevant facts or factual assumptions.
We work with plaintiff and defendant firms, barristers, insurers, government and industry to match your expertise to a client’s brief to provide specialist advice and reporting where issues may be in dispute and/or require technical explanation to assist the claim and the Court.
BECOME AN EXPERT
Being an expert witness is a professional privilege and it is our privilege to work with an exceptional group of consultants and to support you through the process.
- Join for free
- Receive interesting, varied and sometimes challenging consulting projects and appointments
- There is no obligation to accept referred work – you choose case by case
We are here as an additional resource for you and can identify opportunities through collaboration and networking. We also provide:
- Administrative and project management assistance;
- Arrangement of site visits, conferences, travel, interviews and appointments;
- Facilitation of the transfer of documentation;
- Invoicing and debt collection;
- Management of deadlines;
- Marketing services;
- Post reporting requirements such as court arrangements including subpoenas, requests for supplementary work and return or archiving of documentation;
- Preparation and negotiation of quotations;
- Report formatting and proof reading.
Join our network today!