To brief Expert Consulting to assist with the recommendation to a suitably qualified expert(s) for your matter, we would be grateful for the following information:
- All relevant parties to proceedings and the matter name/reference no.
- Any applicable due dates or hearings that impact upon timing of an engagement or expert report.
- A brief overview of the case and the particular expertise you require and/or a list of the matters to be addressed by the expert including any issues in dispute between the parties.
- Any other experts known to be involved, approached or acting for the opposing side so we may avoid contact and undertake our usual conflict of interest checks.
- Whether a site inspection is required, your preference on the expert’s location and whether you will consider interstate experts.
We offer a wide range of experts who can assist with your matter. We do not charge our experts to be listed, our recommendations are based solely on the requirements of your brief/instructions and there is no charge to you for the sourcing process.
Once you determine the expert's suitability to assist, we will provide a fee estimate for their services along with our terms to consider before any fees are incurred.
Let us assist you with your next requirement for expert evidence.